I have a paid registered copy of Dupe Away 3, iTunes 188.8.131.52 (64 Bit)
* Windows 10 Tech Preview (there are no compatibility issues that arose during install, iTunes works just fine on this system and Dupe Away 3 installed without any compatibility errors.)
* intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz system with 16GB memory.
* iTunes library is stored in the Local default location
* Library consists of 68,000+ files, about half of which are dupes because of the way I imported the library. Yeah I know what you're going to say, just delete and start over, I don't want to. I just want to see if this program will do it.
* I'm not getting any error messages. The opening screen just spins and spins, going on 15 minutes now. This was after the reboot I did. Fresh reboot did not resolve issue after a new install of Dupe Away 3.
I don’t think this would have to do with it being Windows 10 preview, but we also haven’t tested it yet with Dupe Away. Please first try making sure that iTunes is open. If your iTunes library still won’t load for Dupe Away, please submit a support ticket and attach your XML file to your case so that we can test it on our end.